sábado, 9 de janeiro de 2016

Last Year Resolutions

Monchique - Algarve - Portugal - 2015 - no filters - photo taken by me

I have to say that I've failed my resolutions...
So, the first blog of the last year I said: 

  • I wanted to do more exercice - FAILURE! I did it for a month, I dind't find the right motivation
  • I want to read more - WIN! I have to say that is not to hard to read for me, because I love reading and I read a lot of books, but not 50, not even close (if everything I read to study counted, I'm shore that I would be successfull)
  • I wanted to write more, because I love to write (at some point of my life I wanted to be a writer). I wrote some things, but not like much more than the previous year...
  • I wanted to be more pacient, don't argue,do things that makes me happy and stay relaxed. So I did things that make me happy, very happy and I was more pacient, but at some point, to get out of my comfort zone I dind't stay that relaxed (I'm kinda anxious), but that's ok because last year I did the most incredible things of my life! (spring break, college, new friends ... ) 
Last year was the year of change for me, I hope this year will be much better!
I hope you enjoyed this post.
HAPPY 2016

Eu tenho de dizer que eu falhei nas minhas resoluções...
Portanto, no meu primeiro blog do ano passado eu disse que:
  • Eu queria fazer mais exercicio fisico - FALHANÇO! Eu fi-lo por um mês, não encontrei a motivação correta.
  • Eu queria ler mais - VITÓRIA! Tenho de dizer que não é muito dificil para mim ler, porque eu amo ler e leio muitos livros, mas não 50, nem perto (se tudo o que eu lesse para estudar contasse, tenho a certeza que teria sido bem sucedida)
  • Eu queria escrever mais, porque eu adoro ler (numa certa altura da minha vida eu queria ser escritora). Eu escrevi algumas coisas, mas não muito mais que no ano anterior...
  • Eu queria ser mais paciente, não discutir, fazer coisas que me fazem feliz e estar relaxada. Portanto eu fiz coisas que me fazem feliz, muito feliz e eu fui mais paciente, mas a certo ponto, para sair da minha zona de conforto eu não fiquei assim tão relaxada (sou um bocado nervosa/ansiosa), mas não faz mal porque no ano passado eu fiz as coisas mais incríveis da minha vida! (viagem de finalista, faculdade, novos amigos....)
O ano passado foi o ano da mudança para mim, eu espero que este ano seja muito melhor!
Espero que tenham gostado deste post.
FELIZ 2016! 



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário