terça-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2015

AUTUMN FELLINGS

food, adventure, and girl image
(weheartit)

I can't tell what I love more about autumn/fall time. The leaves, the smell...
So I'm going to tell you my 5 favourite fellings in the autumn. I saw a youtube video about 15 of best fellings, I wanted to talk about it, but autumn related.
Let's get started!
1) When you buy freshly made roasted chestnuts (my favourite!)
2) When you stop and just watch the brown, red and orange leaves falling from the trees
3) When you realize you still can use skirts with a nice jumper and not be cold!
4) It's the time when your favourite tv shows come back (right? #onceuponatime #thevampirediaries #arrow #thewalkingdead #homeland #thereisnotenoughashtags)
5) I just started college, and I feel I belong somewhere. One of the best fellings is when you know you belong somewhere.

THIS POST SHOULD BE POSTED BEFORE THE CHRISTMAS ONE, BUT , 'CAUSE I'M BUSY, I'M LATE.

I don't know if I should write in english or in portuguese or both, because I'm portuguese, but everyone knows english...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário